- Presentations and seminars are designed for hospital executives, hospices, nursing homes, doctors, nurses, and other healthcare leaders to provide information and to contribute to the overall improvement of the delivery of healthcare to Muslim patients. This seminar fulfills the requirement for professional development and medical education healthcare training standards and enables healthcare providers to address growing diversity, and promotion of health equity.
- Topics include:
- Islamic Perspective towards illness and healthcare
- Family systems and decision-making process
- Dress codes
- Privacy and gender issues
- Islamic views on death, life support, and terminal illness care, organ donation
- Burial vs. creamation